[rt-users] Changing Status but NOT Owner ?

Michael Pickard mpickard at visitlondon.com
Tue May 16 12:35:22 EDT 2006

I would like ticket owners to be able to change the status of a ticket
(i.e. resolve it), but NOT handball the ticket to another developer by
changing the ticket owner.

Change to ticket ownership functionality would be reserved for
super-users.

It seems to me that all this functionality is bundled under 'modify
ticket' in an all-or-nothing kind of way - is what I want possible ?

Michael Pickard
Software Engineer
Visit London
6th Floor,
2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7234 5857
Fax: +44 (0)20 7234 5751
www.visitlondon.com

Visit London is the official visitor organisation for London. Visit London is partly funded by Partnership, the Mayor's London Development Agency and the Association of London Government.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not of Visit London. We reserve the right to read and monitor any email or attachment entering or leaving our systems without prior notice.