[rt-users] conditional template usage

Bloom, Craig Craig.Bloom at blackrock.com
Tue May 16 14:32:57 EDT 2006

I am trying to create a script with a custom condition that runs upon
ticket creation.  Depending on the value of a user-defined field, the
scrip should use one template or another.

So far, in my Custom Condition I have:

if ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Create"){

if ($self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Parent Company') eq
'MY_COMPANY'){

# LOAD TEMPLATE #

} else {

# LOAD DIFFERENT TEMPLATE #

}

return 1;

}

else{

return undef;

}

Does this look right?  What do I need to add in place of "# LOAD
TEMPLATE #" to get the scrip to load a template?

Thanks,
Craig

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT MAY BE PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout thereof.