[rt-users] Lack of trailing slash causing porblems in IE

Brendan Arnold brendanarnold at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:44:53 EDT 2006

Hi JB,

I'm glad its not just me! My boss is starting to put the pressure on
for me to fix this before I roll RT out to other people on our
network.

Just out of curiosity, does your server have multiple DNS aliases?
Ours for instance is known as 'burs-unx004.wbd' as well as 'estates'.
Our SSL certificate was generated for the name 'estates' although
nslookup returns 'burs-unx004.wbd' as the computer name linked with
the IP.

I heard IE has trouble linking IPs with names, maybe this could be the cause?

Brendan