[rt-users] removing an email address from an incoming ticket?

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Fri May 19 02:04:26 EDT 2006

I tend to use RT in a 'stealth' manner, in that I encourage my users to
send an email to me directly, then I'll bounce it to the relevant queue
after I've determined that it's a job to look at ...

Unfortunately this means that I end up as a Cc: on the ticket, which
means I get a duplicate copy of any email associated with it ...

Is there any easy way to prevent that behaviour?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank