[rt-users] Lack of trailing slash causing porblems in IE

Brendan Arnold brendanarnold at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:04:49 EDT 2006

I have changed all references in RT_SiteConfig and Apache config from
the commonly used DNS alias (estates) to the DNS entry that comes up
when performing an IP lookup. So far I have not experiecned any Page
Cannot be found errors. I will keep you updated.

So for others in a simiilar situation, try 'nslookup <server IP>' to
find out what your default DNS domain name is and use that in the
config rather than a DNS alias.

Brendan