[rt-users] First-contact resolution tracking?

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon May 22 12:35:29 EDT 2006

We've gotten a grant to purchase some software to track "first contact
resolutions" for our helpdesk.

In looking at potential software, we're finding mostly all-in-one
solutions that come packaged with a work order tracker and everything.
So...

(1) Is anyone aware of tracking software for this purpose that
integrates with RT, either home-grown or commercially-available.

(2) Jesse, does this sound like something that BP would be interested in
taking on?  What kind of rate structure would we be looking at if we
commissioned this?

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst