[rt-users] Reading commits from external file

Michael Pickard mpickard at visitlondon.com
Tue May 23 04:47:21 EDT 2006

I would like to adapt an existing bash script so that rather than
committing the whole of a particular working directory it only commits
those changes identified in the external file.

For example, the external file might contain only two lines

/src/com/mydomain/myclass.java

/src/com/mydomain/myotherclass.java

In this case my script would (loop?) through the lines committing each
in turn

e.g. svn commit -m "Passed testing" [filepath from external file]

Does anyone have experience of anything like this ? Am I missing
anything obvious ?

TIA,

Michael

Michael Pickard
Software Engineer
Visit London
6th Floor,
2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7234 5857
Fax: +44 (0)20 7234 5751
www.visitlondon.com

Visit London is the official visitor organisation for London. Visit London is partly funded by Partnership, the Mayor's London Development Agency and the Association of London Government.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not of Visit London. We reserve the right to read and monitor any email or attachment entering or leaving our systems without prior notice.