[rt-users] RT mail gateway

James Lee jlee110 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 11:19:04 EDT 2006

hi,
i have a question on setting up mail gateway for RT.
we're using rt3.2.2 with about 200 queues.  is it
possible to setup the gateway so that when someone
reply to a ticket, the gateway would read the subject
of the mail and utilize the ticket number in the
subject field to update the ticket?  from looking at
the documentation, email alias are setup to a specific
queue so we'd have hundreds of email aliases and
everytime we add a new queue we'd have to add another
email alias.  is this correct?  thanks
jim