[rt-users] RE :Installation Tips

Frank Pater fpater at dca.net
Tue May 23 15:04:44 EDT 2006

Hi Les,

On our CentOS 4.3 (Final) RT server, the stock mod_perl, according to yum, is 1.99_16-4.centos4. This prevents RT 3.4.5 from building properly with mod_perl, iirc. Are you using an additional repository, by any chance? The various CentOS mirrors seem to confirm this mod_perl version. Regardless, when using fastcgi, this isn't an issue.

Frank Pater
DCANet
http://www.dca.net
voice: 888-4-DCANET (888-432-2638)