[rt-users] Spreadsheet view displays more columns than in search

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Tue May 23 16:50:24 EDT 2006

Thanks Eric,  do you know why I'd be getting different results in
spreadsheet vs the web list?  On one report I am getting 14 tickets in
the web view and in the spreadsheet I am getting 11 and the data is
wrong..  FYI the web results are correct and the spreadsheet is not.  Is
something not being escaped that is affecting the query?

-Tim