[rt-users] Display User Information

Craig Moscicki moscicki at geneseo.edu
Wed May 24 10:49:26 EDT 2006

Good morning!  We are trying to display information in the More
about... section of the Basics tab for users.  We want to show the
Address, Phone Number and Department for our customers.  We are using
this callback:
/opt/rt36prod/local/html/Callbacks/local/Ticket/Elements/
ShowRequestor/AboutThisUser
with this code:
<%args>
$requestor => undef
</%args>
<strong>Address:</strong> <%$requestor->Address1%><br/>
<strong>Phone:</strong> <%$requestor->WorkPhone%><br/>
<strong>Organization:</strong> <%$requestor->Organization%><br/>

Everything shows up fine for us as administrators, but our normal
techs only see the Organization info.  They see words Address and
Phone bolded, but nothing shows up as far as the actual address or
phone number.  If we give them the AdminUsers right globally, Address
and Phone information show up, but we don't want to give that right
when we only need them to be able to view the information.  Does
anyone have any idea why Address and Phone wouldn't show up, but
Organization does?  Or what we can do to solve the problem?  We are
using RT 3.6.0rc2 if it makes a difference.  Please let me know if
you need any other info.  Thanks!

Craig Moscicki
moscicki at geneseo.edu