[rt-users] First Impressions of RT V3.6.0rc2

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Wed May 24 11:46:19 EDT 2006

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for the tip. It is appreciated.

Also, when I switched to "3.4-compat" mode, the links for Asset Tracker
V1.2.3 now work. I will admit, "3.4-compat" mode is much easier on the
eyes and it provides slightly larger fonts, the best of both worlds.

Take care!

Nick

PS I found where to change the date format, as well.

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------