[rt-users] First Impressions of RT V3.6.0rc2

Joshua Colson jcolson at voidgate.org
Wed May 24 12:36:47 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 11:16 -0500, Duncan Shannon wrote:
> >Logging in, frankly I like the user interface to 3.4.4 better, I think
> the >lack of shading and borders causes a lot more eye strain,
> especially on an
>
> Does anyone have any screen shots of the new interface handy? Im quite
> excited to see it.

I setup a quick an dirty demo instance of RT
3.6.0rc2/SQLite/Standalone_HTTPD available at
http://demo.request-tracker.org:8080/ I'll leave it up for a few days if
anyone wants to see what the new version looks like. Be warned however,
it is very slow (my system, not RT). Login is 'guest' with 'rt36guest'

Enjoy

--
Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>