[rt-users] RT could not load a valid user

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Thu May 25 18:15:43 EDT 2006

Hi RT Users,

Today i upgraded RT 3.4.4 to RT 3.4.5 and i get the following error on
some Queues:

RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for this email (USERNAME at COMPANY.com).

You might need to grant 'Everyone' the right 'CreateTicket' for the
queue applications-mdm_pdm.

My Log says:

May 25 22:14:07 bruchtal-www1 RT: RT could not load a valid user, and
RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for
this email (tob at brummix.de).  You might need to grant 'Everyone' the
right 'CreateTicket' for the queue KNliv-Jabil.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:851)
May 25 22:14:07 bruchtal-www1 RT: RT could not load a valid user, and
RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for
your email.   (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:864)

--
I have granted globally CreateTicket to Everyone and this error only
occurs on two different queues. I cross checked this queues and granted

Any Idea???

Thanks

Torsten