[rt-users] RE: Should $RT::SystemUser be able to do arbitrary things?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Fri May 26 23:25:47 EDT 2006

Ouch ... My script managed to remove the first 80 or so entries I that
table ...

PK

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruslan Zakirov [mailto:ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com]
Sent: 26 May 2006 11:51
To: Philip Kime
Cc: RT users
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Should $RT::SystemUser be able to do arbitrary
things?

Ceck in DB that RT::SystemUser has right SuperUser on system.
Record in ACL tables should look like:
+----+---------------+-------------+-------------------+----------------
-----+----------+-------------+---------------+
| id | PrincipalType | PrincipalId | RightName         | ObjectType
      | ObjectId | DelegatedBy | DelegatedFrom |
+----+---------------+-------------+-------------------+----------------
-----+----------+-------------+---------------+
|  1 | Group         |           2 | SuperUser         | RT::System
      |        1 |           0 |             0 |

On 5/25/06, Philip Kime <pkime at shopzilla.com> wrote:

> I have some scripts which do things to RT and have used
> $RT::SystemUser as the default user when instantiating new
> Groups/Queues etc. in code. However, since I started to redo my rights

> schema, this user no longer has permissions to do very much and I
> wonder what has happened? It's not the "root" RT user is it? Where are

> it's rights assigned? I now have to load a "real" user in scripts to
get permissions to do anything ...

--
Best regards, Ruslan.