[rt-users] binary attachment corruption?

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Mon May 29 10:30:48 EDT 2006

In my case it is an existing rt installation, that has started to experience
this problem I believe since the mysql upgrade.  New attachments sent in are
always corrupted (ok only the binary ones).

Ted

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/