[rt-users] scrip questions

Roman Steven romansteve at gmail.com
Tue May 30 06:30:12 EDT 2006

Thanks Ruslan.

When I force the new owner, I now get the following result:

forcing owner change works, I see the transcation but then it gets reverted
back.

I've checked for other scrips which may do this, but they do not exist.

RT_System Owner forcibly changed from jane done to john doe

but then generates:

john doe - Given to jane doe

Thanks again,
Roman