[rt-users] Internal Server Error?

Mathew Snyder msnyder at servervault.com
Wed May 31 02:37:33 EDT 2006

Every now and then when I attempt to access our pre-production RT server
I get an Internal Server Error.  Looking at the logs it says:

DBI connect('dbname=rt3','rt_user',...) failed: Access denied for user
'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 108

However, I've looked and rt_user exists.  Nothing has changed so
(including the password) so I don't know what would be causing this.
Has anyone else run into the problem of rt_user suddenly not being able
to access the database?

I'm using v3.6.0rc2, Fedora Core 5, MySQL v5.0.18

--
Mathew Snyder
Systems Administrator