[rt-users] How to send mail when a ticket comes in

Carvajal, Roberto A. rcarvajal at miami.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:38:18 EST 2006

My understanding was you only need quotes for queues with spaces and
that the queue names were not case sensitive. It has previously received
mail and sorted it into queues witht eh following:

"general: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue general -- action respond
--url
http://rt.domain.com/

surveillance: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue surveillance -- action
respond --url
http://rt.domain.com/

firewall: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue firewall -- action respond
--url
http://rt.domain.com/

ops: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue ops -- action respond --url
http://rt.domain.com/

foreign: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue foreign -- action respond
--url
http://rt.domain.com/"

But now that it sends e-mails it no longer receives.

-Robert