[rt-users] Requestor of a Ticket

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 6 11:20:29 EST 2006

At Monday 11/6/2006 10:35 AM, Krieg, Alexander wrote:
>Hi,
>
>for some database clean up i would like to know which column in
>which table to check via sql-statement to figure out, if a user is a
>requestor of a Ticket.
>
>thanx
>alexander

Hello Alexander,

Unfortunately, it's more complicated than just a column in a table.
If you're considering sql deletes, you risk hosing your database if
you don't get all the connections right. I'd highly recommend writing
a perl script  that uses the RT API for this kind of work.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)