[rt-users] users with multiple email addresses

Krieg, Alexander alexander.krieg at desy.de
Mon Nov 6 11:49:59 EST 2006

Hi,

i have many accounts of privileged users on my rt system, and my problem
is that most of them use more than the one email address which belongs
to there primary account. Happily i have located most of the different
email addresses that belong to each of our privileged users.
Now i would like to know, if rt provides a way to merge all the tickets
that got created with the different email addresses of one privileged
users to this users primary account.

(Ole Craig also wrote about this matter in his email form the
08/25/2006, but i couldn't found a reply )

thanx
alexander