[rt-users] I can't enable mod_perl in my webserver

Rogelio Morales roge.morales at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:19:25 EST 2006

hi

i am trying to have two webpages in my RT webserver and I followed the
directions on bestpractical webpage
I added  Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html" and <Location /rt> on my apache's
configuration, and I modified my RT_SiteConfig.pm in WebPath, "/rt", but
when I restart the Apache and I try to get my webpage it send me this
message:

You're almost there!

You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT.

You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't yet
configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the web
interface.

The next step is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it
to use RT's *mod_perl*, *fastcgi* or *speedycgi* handler.

I haven't found what else I must change in the Apache's configuration file.

Could anybody help me to resolve this issue please?

regards

rogelio

--
saludos