[rt-users] StockAnswers for RT

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 22:22:03 EST 2006

I'm having a hard time following your installation instructions.  Is
${RT_USER} supposed to be the rt user created for the database or is it
supposed to be the user which owns all the files under the rt directory?

I've created all the directories and chowned them to the user which owns
the directories/files, restarted httpd and I don't see anything either
under Tools or Configuration->Tools.  What am I looking for?

Mathew Snyder