[rt-users] StockAnswers for RT

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 23:38:11 EST 2006

Kris,

I am testing this on what is essentially a stock 3.6.1 installation.
The changes are basic such as CSS.  Apache 2.2, mod_perl2 and MySQL.

I have copied everything to the /local directory of my RT installation.
 I checked var/mason_data/cache and found nothing in there.  Also, I've
chowned the globals.ph file under local/etc and local/templates to
apache:apache.

One thing I noticed is the README indicates the globals.ph file is
called global.ph while the file itself is globals.ph.  Which is correct?

Mathew