[rt-users] UnsafeEmailCommands

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Nov 9 09:16:52 EST 2006

# ./bin/rt-mailgate --help
RT Mail Gateway
Usage:
        rt-mailgate --help : this text
    Usual invocation (from MTA):
        rt-mailgate --action (correspond|comment|...) --queue queuename
                    --url http://your.rt.server/
                    [ --debug ]
                    [ --extension (queue|action|ticket) ]
                    [ --timeout seconds ]

Looks like maybe correspond-resolve isn't valid out of the box.

Or, using the directions from
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SendmailWithoutQueueAliases it
looks like you need to work with your sendmail and procmail configs.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst