[rt-users] Rt3.6.1 SearchBuilder - Listing "Unlimited" results, order by CF problems

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:46:18 EST 2006

Hello,

I am on rt3.6.1 and am having a problem with the SearchBuilder returning "Unlimited" results. Instead it is only returning 50.  I have set the "Rows per page" to "Unlimited" and clicked "Add and Search" but it only returns 50 results per page.  Anyone else having issues with this?

Also, I am having a problem with using the "Order by" function with custom fields.  I have set the search to order by a particular custom field, but it isn't sorting the results correctly.  Anyone have any ideas on this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared