[rt-users] Apache SSL for RT 3.6.1

Tim Wilson twilson at buffalo.k12.mn.us
Thu Nov 9 13:54:30 EST 2006

>>> On Thu, Nov 9, 2006 at 11:38 AM, in message
<B2BA593DA3EBE143A856ABA856D01F5D05B61E00 at EXCHANGE2.cgcent.miami.edu>,
"Carvajal, Roberto A." <rcarvajal at miami.edu> wrote:

> Has
> anyone configured RT for SSL communications? If so, can you please
> provide some guidance.

Roberto,

I took the easy way out and used apache-ssl on my Linux server. The box
is dedicated to RT so it was quite easy to set up. I'm still working on
getting non-secure URLs to redirect to the secure ones transparently.
I've tried several different mod_rewrite approaches without success.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, Director of Technology
Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Schools