Fwd: [rt-users] Apache SSL for RT 3.6.1

Sujith Emmanuel sujithem at cdacb.ernet.in
Fri Nov 10 07:54:57 EST 2006

Actually RT was running over http for some months, recently we made it
public and hence we need to serve it over ssl. Initial port was 8080 as the
other application was running on apache root. Then we used the rewrite rule
to shift to 443 but it was not working, hence moved to another port 8446
which was working fine. So old users typing 8080 will be taken to port 8446
now. i wanted to make the port for RT 443 so that there need not be any
extra rules in firewall, which somehow seems messed up.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks and Regards
Sujith Emmanuel