[rt-users] Newbie question regarding Custom Fields in Templates

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 10 12:58:09 EST 2006

Bill,

	We had something similar to that. What we discovered was that we were
trying to get more than 1 item per return. I believe the RT code allows
only 1 retrieval of 1 data item per return code. when we broke up the
returns to getting 1 item at a time, we were successful. I did not see
all of your code so I don't know that this is your problem, but our
retrieval of data in Templates works now. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL