[rt-users] Queue deletion

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 10 14:49:11 EST 2006

Dan,

	Nope. We are on 3.4.4 heading toward 3.6.2. We have our owners update
the tickets to make sure everything is as it should be before allowing
them to be resolved, rather than expecting the requestors to know what
to do or to enter required fields. That way, we can better control what
the results look like for an audit. We only have ticket mandatory
fields. Sorry.

Kenn
LBNL