[rt-users] Ticket owner not receiving email copies of ticket transactions

Tom Davey tdavey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:52:48 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for the response. Pointing me to the notifications was a
big help. I have the following 10 global scrips. None of them mentions
notifying the Owner role upon ticket creation or ticket
correspondence, only when the owner changes (scrip #2).

So, should I perhaps create two more global scrips to get the Owner
notifications I'm looking for?

Thanks much,
Tom

•       (Scrip #1)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
•       (Scrip #2)
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
•       (Scrip #3)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
•       (Scrip #4)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
•       (Scrip #5)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
•       (Scrip #6)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
•       (Scrip #7)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
•       (Scrip #8)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
•       (Scrip #9)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
•       (Scrip #10)
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

--
Tom Davey
tom at tomdavey.com
New York NY USA