[rt-users] CustomFieldValues Table Question

Rappaport, Evan evan at mtvn.com
Mon Nov 13 09:31:23 EST 2006

I am looking at the RT database table for CustomFieldValues and I am
wondering about the SortOrder field.  I am trying to create a script
that will automatically add potential values for some custom fields and
I'm not sure what the SortOrder field should be.  How is the field used?

+---------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field         | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+---------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id            | int(11)      |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| CustomField   | int(11)      |      | MUL | 0       |                |
| Name          | varchar(200) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Description   | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| SortOrder     | int(11)      |      |     | 0       |                |
| Creator       | int(11)      |      |     | 0       |                |
| Created       | datetime     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| LastUpdatedBy | int(11)      |      |     | 0       |                |
| LastUpdated   | datetime     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |

Thanks

Evan Rappaport