[rt-users] importing users question...

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 15 11:28:15 EST 2006

Mat,

If you use the code from the wiki, the User->Create method will do all the
necessary group table updates/inserts for you - no need to worry about
updating database tables yourself.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)