[rt-users] Log Out Function

Scott Golby sgolby at freshdirect.com
Wed Nov 15 14:18:03 EST 2006

I don't think you mentioned which External Authentication method you are
trying to use ?

If you've delegated the work to Apache with $WebExternalAuth = 1;  then
I guess the password thing makes sense (can anyone confirm?)  From what
I know of that setup its some other mechanism that's in charge of the
passwords, RT is just trusting that Apache has done its job and Auth'ed
the person into where RT is running from.

I didn't go that route but used the LDAP modification to the RT code
provided by Jim Meyer which works great.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?LDAP