[rt-users] Broken link in tickets I own table from RT at a glance page.

James Mitchell JMitchell at TRAVELEADS.NET
Fri Nov 17 05:18:55 EST 2006

I have searched quite a bit, not found a fix but I did find a workaround.

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-October/042231.html

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 18:21 +0200, Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com wrote:
> Great! it works!
> one has to remove and add the Subject column in "Customize ..."

So, as you see, if you edit the table, remove the subject column and re-add it
with the link, it should work (and did on mine but that doesn't solve the
problem for any other users...)

If anybody finds a genuine fix, please re-post it here for the benefit of anybody
finding this thread via a search.

Thanks,

James

+++++
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of and attachments to this email represents only the views of the sender as expressed to the intended recipient. It does not necessarily represent the view of the company and is not intended to place any legal obligation upon the company, nor does it commit the company to any course of action or contractual undertaking. If you are not the intended recipient of this message/information, please inform the sender by return of mail and destroy the message and any attachments. Use or disclosure of any of the contents of the message by unauthorised persons may result in legal action being taken.
+++++