[rt-users] RT for CMMS applications

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Sun Nov 26 19:10:41 EST 2006

I have used RT for its more normal use in IT help desk type
applications, but now I am looking for a  hospitality facilities
management application. Although I would like more features such as Work
Order and PO creation, I know RT and need a linux web based system,
which is in short supply. Has anyone done anything similar? Can you give
me some pointers on how you implemented workflow.
Chris

believed to be clean.