[rt-users] Callback question

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 27 10:10:08 EST 2006

Brian,

The path to the callback is related to the Mason component where the
callback is actually invoked, ie where you see something like

    $m->comp( '/Elements/Callback',   etc

In your case the SkipTransaction callback is invoked from the
/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory component, so this is how the callback path
should be formed.

Steve