[rt-users] setting up attachments in RTFM

Michael James MJames at stonebridgebank.com
Mon Nov 27 16:27:51 EST 2006

RT 3.4.5, RTFM 2.1.4

Hi, I'd like to be able to add attachments to articles in RTFM. I added a global custom field (type = upload multiple files) to RT and made it apply to RTFM articles. I added the Custom Field to my RTFM classes.

So, when I actually try to use the new Custom Field in an article, I can navigate to a file and select it. When I try to save the article (and attachment), I get the following message:

"Could not add new custom field value."

So, apparently I left out some bit.  Is there a short how-to on adding attachments to RTFM articles?

Mike

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Stonebridge Bank immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.