[rt-users] e-mail function

rtml at cs.jp.yokogawa.com rtml at cs.jp.yokogawa.com
Mon Nov 27 22:17:44 EST 2006

Jesse san,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.
And, I am happy to get a reply from the author of Request Tracker.

I understood about "Content-Type". The user becomes to receive
the email, encoded for ISO-2022-JP.
Please let me know to a slight degree about the email address.

> It just thinks that there's already a user with that email address.

After this rejection broke out, I got the owner of this email address
to send to RT. RT displayed this email address "abcde at t.fghijkl.yy.zz"
correctly. Then, I performed the "New User" registration using
this ticket. And this registration was successful.
>From those things, I guess that "abcde at t.fghijkl.yy.zz" was not
registered on the database.

BTW, I'd like to also try RT of the latest version for an error
message verification.

Tanks,

Shin