[rt-users] Mail not working

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 28 10:59:26 EST 2006

John,

Two possible solutions:

- Make Apache listen on an additional port (444 perhaps) using RT's
username/password authentication and have mailgate talk to that URL.

- Make Apache accept port 80 connections only from the localhost and use the
localhost URL in the mail config.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)