[rt-users] Long history text widens pages

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Tue Nov 28 15:50:21 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> I'm looking for something that will wrap the text - the CSS solutions I've
>> tried so far don't appear to work across all the major browsers...
>
> We've spent some time on this and the best CSS minds we've talked
> to...don't have any good ideas.

 	Yeah, this is hard to make it work correctly.  On a project I work
on, someone just added a wordwrap piece of code that doesn't respect word
boundaries.  It works, but looks really junky.
 	I am hoping to clean it up a little by respecting word boundaries,
unless the word is really long, or something like that.