[rt-users] cannot attach files to a ticket from the web interface

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Wed Nov 29 08:49:58 EST 2006

 	I didn't really follow this conversation, so perhaps I missed
something.  It isn't a problem with 3.6.1, as that is what I run, and
attachments work fine.  (I hadn't ever tried an RTF before, but I just
did, and it worked perfectly fine).
 	Are you emailing the attachment, or uploading it via the GUI?  If
it is email, perhaps there is something on that end, or a mime module that
needs to be upgraded or something?