[rt-users] Requestor same as login info

Carlos Ramon Lopez Midence caralomi at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:40:07 EDT 2006

Running RT3.4.5. on FC 5....

On the self service site is it posible to have the requestor be the same as
the login info?
For example we use a generic account called Sales for all the POS users  (
it can be from 1 to 7 users; generally these users are part time staff, and
we just don't wan't to create many accounts so as to clog the database with
that many users).
So I am wondering if there is a way to have this happen, or it would have to
be through a scrip that populates the requestor info as per login info...

Thanks in advance

Carlos Lopez