[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 - customfield single-value freeform adds new record for each value update?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 10 09:56:49 EDT 2006

Olaf,

Did you filter out the deleted values (i.e. where Disabled is not 1)?

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)