[rt-users] Image display brokenish after upgrade (3.4.4 -> 3.6.1)

Marlier, Ian ian.marlier at studentuniverse.com
Tue Oct 10 15:45:52 EDT 2006

Right you are...

And now for the easy followup: In this context, what does that mean,
exactly?  I've got lots of information on changing the character set of
a column, changing binary output of mysqldump to Hex, creating a
column/table with binary as the charset...

But in this context, I'm not sure which of those actions (or
combination) is the appropriate one.