[rt-users] rt 3.6 : apache2 configuration issues

Manuel ESCHENBRENNER meschenbrenner at citilog.fr
Wed Oct 11 08:14:13 EDT 2006

I am trying to get RT 3.6 running with apache2 on Ubuntu for 2 weeks
now...
I'm not very advanced in RT nor Linux

I really look at a lot of places to find the right helpful information
about apache2 settings for RT 3.6 that are required to get out of the
"almost here".

I know that my apache2 configuration is wrong and found a lot about this
but never in this particular configuration. RT3.6 + apache2 Parameter
samples are always related to RT 3.4+apache2 or RT3.6+Apache and did not
work. I tried almost all samples available in related links from your
advices:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/         (the place lots of answers)