[rt-users] rt 3.6 : apache2 configuration issues

Manuel meschenbrenner at citilog.fr
Wed Oct 11 11:03:14 EDT 2006

Here they are...
As I said this are just copies of example found in links since I do not
understand all directives implications especially those related to INODB and
perl.

First here are my current general configuration:

RT: 3.6.0 (from RT.pm)
Perl: Rev 5 ver 8 sub 7 Linux 2.6.10 i486 linux-thread-multi
MySQL: 5.0.22 Debian_0ubuntu6.06.2
Apache2: 2.0.55

Config file (copy from my Windows PC)
---------
<VirtualHost MYADRESSHERE>
   ServerName MYSERVERNAME
   DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

   # this line applies to Apache2+mod_perl2 only
   # Below line might be incorrect, I had to use:
   #     PerlModule Apache2::compat
   # mod_perl 2.0.1 from FC4 Linux
   PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat

   PerlModule Apache::DBI
   PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

   <Location />
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlHandler RT::Mason
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>
This one gives me the syntax error on line 10 (first PerlModule) ...

I guess perl is not properly linked to apache2...
How can I check this?
I tried several different but there is always something wrong somewhere

Thanks

Manuel