[rt-users] Callback Ticket/ShowHistory/SkipTransaction gives'return 1; '

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 12 11:52:28 EDT 2006

Barry,

If this isn't a production system, there's a config setting
(RT_SiteConfig.pm) that should allow mason component changes to be effective
instantly, without web server restart or cache clearing:

Set($DevelMode => '1');

Makes development a little less tiresome. It apparently slows things down a
little so you want to make sure this is turned off in your production
systems.

Steve