[rt-users] Whats the best way to involve external personswithout loosing control over the ticket

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 13 10:34:56 EDT 2006

Hello Wolfgang,

I think what Taan suggested is actually a good answer - add the "external"
person to the ticket as an AdminCc. You'll need to make sure that the
AdminCc role has update rights to tickets through the queue's Group Rights
screen (or if it's right for you, through Global Group Rights).

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)