[rt-users] RTx::Shredder error

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Fri Oct 13 18:04:44 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I should be reporting this error to this list, or
directly to Ruslan.  But, since the discussion might be useful to
others, I've decided to post it here.  Please, throw no stones if I've
offended you.  Feathers are okay. :)

I've been using Ruslan's RTx::Shredder tool on a RT 3.6.0 install to
clean out a bunch of deleted tickets, and bogus users.  Everything's
been great so far; that is until I ran into the following error when
attempting to delete users:

error:  Can't locate object method "caught" via package
"RTx::Shredder::Exception::Info"
at /var/www/rt/share/html/Admin/Tools/Shredder/index.html line 36.
context:

32:
my ($plugin_obj, @objs);
33:

34:
my $catch_non_fatals = sub {
35:
require RTx::Shredder::Exceptions;
36:
die $@ unless my $e =
RTx::Shredder::Exception::Info->caught;
37:

38:
push @{ $messages{Errors} }, "$e";
39:
$Search = ''; @objs = ();
40:
return 1;

code stack:   /var/www/rt/share/html/Admin/Tools/Shredder/index.html:36
/var/www/rt/share/html/Admin/Tools/Shredder/autohandler:12
/var/www/rt/share/html/Admin/autohandler:47
/var/www/rt/share/html/autohandler:279

I'm not sure yet if specific users are causing this error, or if it's
just random. I did a little poking around with Google and didn't turn up
any solutions.  Not sure how to proceed.

Ruslan, if you need more info or if you want to take this off list, let
me know.

Regards,

Ranbir
--